Information Document EX Art.13 of E.U. regulation N.2016/679 (General Data Protection Regulation – GDPR)
SALAHOTELS SRL, con sede legale in Via G.Pascoli, 3 – 24121 Bergamo, P. IVA 04074050164, as holder of the data processing, informs you according to “GDPR” art.13 E.U. Regulation n.2016/679 your data will be processed in the following manner and for the following purposes:
- Processing modality
The personal data provided by you will be processed by the holder in hard copy form, electronically or by computer.
- Purpose of the processing
Your personal data is treated without your prior expressed consent, in compliance with what required by Art. 6 lett. Paragraph 1 lett. b) of the GDPR for the following purposes:
- To fulfil pre-contractual and contractual obligations arising from the execution of the service required;
- To fulfil the obligation required by law, by regulation, by Community legislation or by Authority order;
- Exercising the holder’s right, such as right of defence in court proceedings.
The processing of your personal data is done through the modalities indicated in the GDPR art. 4 paragraph 1 n. 2) and in the detail: collection, registration, organisation, conservation, consultation, elaboration, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, block, communication, cancellation and destruction of the data. Your personal data undergoes both hard copy and/or electronic and/or automatised process.
The personal data given for the purposes listed above will be kept for the entire length of the contract and for the 10 years following the expiry date of the contract itself, for accounting and fiscal purposes, according to the current legislation.
- Access to the personal data
Your data will be made accessible for the above purposes:
- to the holder’s designated employees;
- to external subjects for accounting, fiscal and payment management purposes.
- to suppliers, hardware and software technical assistants, who are involved in the outsourcing activities on behalf of the holder;
- to counseling companies which collaborate with the holder.
- Communication of the data
Without your expressed consent ex GDPR art. 6 paragraph 1 lett. b) and c), the holder will be allowed to communicate your data for the purposes listed in point 2 to supervisory bodies and legal authorities when required to by law. Your data won’t be divulged.
- Data Transfer
The management and the conservation of the personal data will take place on servers located in the E.U. The data won’t be subject to transfers outside the E.U. However, it is intended that the holder, if necessary, will be entitled to move the location of the servers in Italy and/or in the E.U. and/or to countries outside the E.U. In this case, the Holder ensures, as of now, that the transfer of the extra-E.U data will take place in accordance with the applicable laws by stipulating, if necessary, agreements that guarantee an adequate level of protection and or/ by adopting standard contractual clauses provided for by the E.U.
- Nature of data provision and consequences of refusal
The provision of the data for the purposes listed in point 2 is mandatory. In their absence, we won’t be able to ensure the correct management of the contractual relationship created.
- Rights of the involved subjects.
As involved subjects, you will have the rights listed in GDPR art.15 and precisely the rights to:
- obtain confirmation of the existence or non-existence of personal data concerning you.
obtain indication of:
- origin of the personal data;
- purposes and modalities of the processing;
- logic adopted in case of processing involving electronic devices;
- identification details of the holder, of the persons in charge and of the designated representative in compliance with GDPR art. 3, paragraph 1;
- subjects or categories of subjects who might receive or make aware of personal data, as designated representative in the territory of the State, or as persons in charge.
- updates, corrections, namely, if requested, additions to the data;
- cancellations, changes into anonymous form or block of the unlawfully processed data, including those where the conservation is not necessary in relation to the reasons why the data was collected or subsequently processed;
- certification that the modalities listed at letters a) and b) and their contents were communicated to those that received the data, except for when the fulfilment results to be impossible or involves an obviously disproportionate use of means compared to the enforceable right.
oppose, in whole or in part:
- with legitimate reason, to the processing of the personal data that concerns you, although relevant to the purpose of the collection;
- to the processing of personal data that concerns you with the purpose of dispatching advertising material or direct sale or for the realisation of market research or commercial communication;
- when applicable, you will also have the rights listed in GDPR art.16 (right of rectification, right to be forgotten, right to restriction of processing, right to portability of both raw and contract data, right to oppose), as well as the right to complain to the competent authority.
- Procedures for the exercise of rights
At any moment, you will be able to exercise your rights by sending an email, a fax or a registered letter to the Holder’s address.
- Holder and persons in charge
The holder of the processing is SALAHOTELS Srl
The adjourned list of the persons in charge of the processing is kept at the premises of the holder of the processing.